Wednesday 24 June 2015

LIVE: The rain party @ LUNA BAR

 I was invited to the glamorous Luna Bar located at Pacific Regency Hotel recently to experience the exclusive RAIN PARTY!


My friends and I was already there at 10pm and we were greeted and had a warm welcome from them. Since, it was my first time here, I took this rare opportunity to have a glimpse of the place on my own. Here's some pics I took that night, 


Some place for you to chill with your loved ones!




To me, a rooftop bar has always been a MUST GO place to end a "first date" with a perfect night scene! Luna Bar has definitely won my heart and whats better with KL Tower just behind!


Such close proximity to KL Tower



Everything is ready for the party that night!









Are you excited too looking at those pictures? My friends and I enjoyed ourselves so much that night and had the time of our lives! (ALMOST! HAHA!) Looking forward to the next party soon!

 #ootd

For more information, 

34th Floor, Pacific Regency Hotel Suites,
Jalan Punchak, off Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
50250

Tel: +603 - 23327777
Website: Luna Bar




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ramadhan Buffet 2019 @ Ibis Styles Hotels, Kuala Lumpur

Once again Ramadhan is around the corner! If you're looking for a great place with good food to celebrate this festive season, look no...